Cloud Scoring Configuration
Follow the steps below to configure "LeaguePals Cloud Scoring" Windows Application.
1. Login with your LeaguePals email and password
2. Click accept once your Center ID is automatically populated.
3. In the Service Configuration box, please click "Select"
4. In the browse for Folder window, select the folder (Typically under My Computer or My Network Places) in which your league scoring files are kept. Note: Please make sure there is a drive letter (In example below (Y:)) next to the network folder. The drive must be mapped in order to be selected for LeaguePals Cloud Scoring Service. If you do not see a drive letter next to your folder, click cancel below go to step 5, otherwise proceed to step.
5. Go to your desktop or start menu and select "My Computer"
6. In the place where we saw the League file folder (Typically inside My Computer or My Network Places) right click on the drive, and select "Map Network Drive."
7. In the next window, make sure your League File folder is selected in the folder field, and then select a letter for the drive (we suggest Y:) and make sure "reconnect at logon" is selected.
8. Now we can go back to the LeaguePals Cloud Scoring Application and click "Select".
9. Select the drive we just mapped, and click ok.
10. Click save, and it will ask you to restart the service and click yes.
11. The status of the service should now say "Running."