Input all bowler entering averages
1. Click on the "Manage Teams" button in your side bar.
2. Select the League you would like to manage, and click the edit button next to team names to edit the name. Or click the arrow next to each team to expand the team and enter bower information.
3. To Edit bowlers information on the team, click the Edit button on the right after expanding the team.
4. You’ll see the screen change slightly and allow you to update the Lineup order, Entering Average, Pins Carry On, Games Carry On, High Game, High Game Hdcp, High Series, and High Series Hdcp.
5. Make sure you click the Green Save button to save or click cancel to remove your changes.
You can find bowler's entering average at USBC's Member Search
If you input an entering average of 0 for a bowler, that bowler’s average will calculate based on their first week's pinfall. This should be used for any bowler that does not have an average that applies to the league's entering average rules.