If a bowler changes a name on the lanes or the front desk enters a new sub, that bowler will automatically be flagged as a sub by Cloud Scoring. However, you can always view and update anything you need.
1. Click on the "Manage Leagues" button in your side bar.
2. Select the League you would like to manage substitutes in.
3. Click the "Edit Substitutes" Button
4. New subs and their entering averages can be entered here. You can also update existing subs and their entering averages by adjusting the number and clicking Update.
5. If the same substitute is bowling, but a different name is being used, you can add Nicknames to subs. When a nickname is added, if either name is used when subbing, Cloud Scoring will use the same bowler’s stats instead of flagging them as a “new” sub.