Prize Fund Management
Enter a prize fund & take advantage of the automated Prize Fund Reconciliation
1. To enter a prize fund for a league, either add when creating the league or click to Edit your league
2. On the Accounting tab under the dues section, you will see sections & fields to enter Team Prize Fund and Individual Prize Fund
3. If necessary, click Next and/or Update when finished
4. Go to Manage Dues and select the appropriate league
5. Click on the Bowler Accounts tab and select the Prize Fund Rec button
6. The Net Prize column represents the amount of prize that would be owed to a bowler after paying any dues balanced owed.
A Bowler still owes $40 & no prize, so net prize is bowler owes $40
A Bowler overpaid $80 & $375 prize, so net prize is bowler owed $455
A Bowler still owes $40 & has $175 prize, so net prize is bowler owed $135.
Note: Mark Prizes Paid: this green button confirms the league's dues & prizes have been processed, and will mark all bowlers with a $0 balance.