If league rules are updated after scores are processed, the new rules will take into affect moving forward and not affect current matchups. If you would like past matchups to reflect the new rules, you will need to recalculate the scores in each matchup.
1. Click on the "Manage Leagues" button in your side bar.
2. Select the League you would like to recalculate scores.
3. Select the Matchup you’d like to edit and click View Score Sheet
4. Click Edit in the top right of the window.
5. A new edit view will appear when you can update all fields. Simply re-type any bowler’s score or average into the same field and a green Update button will appear at the bottom to update and recalculate the scores of this matchup.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for every matchup that needs to be recalculated